All items with the school logo/colours are available from the school office and payable through ParentPay. The school will make every effort to ensure these items are of reasonable quality and an affordable price. The remainder of the uniform is available from most high street stores.
For full information, please see our uniform policy on our policies page.
We would appreciate parents' cooperation and support in ensuring that children are correctly dressed for all school activities, including P.E. and games. Children who are eligible for Pupil Premium are able to claim some free uniform. Details are available from the school office.
Please mark all uniform with your child’s name.
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore/shorts
- White polo shirt
- Burgundy sweat shirt or cardigan (with option for school logo)
- Grey tights or grey/white socks
- Black shoes
- Red and white checked dress or skirt (summer term only)
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt (with option for school logo)
- Trainers (for outdoor PE) or black plimsolls (indoor P.E) - a child with incorrect footwear will be unable to join in a P.E lesson
- Hoodie/sweatshirt in winter (optional)
Additional Items available from School:
- Book bags with school logo
- PE bags with school logo